Friday, September 21, 2012

Health: Andover Massage Therapy, Andover, MA

September 21, 2012 -- My body has been taking a beating from baseball, TRX training, and my routine running schedule, so a massage was in order.  Since I'm working away from home during the week and that my regular masseuse doesn't book appointments on weekends, I needed to find someone in the Andover area.  I searched Yelp and found favorable reviews for Andover Massage Therapy. I went to their website and used their appointment schedule to easily choose a masseuse and book an appointment.  The technical aspect of the visit had worked flawlessly.  Now, on to the actual massage.

My massage therapist, Adrienne Gill, was very professional, a gifted masseuse, and above all showed a genuine concern for my overall well-being.  The hour massage was fantastic!  She was able to massage away my stored up lactic acid and I left feeling rejuvenated.  The massage studio is in downtown Andover and is exactly what you would expect when looking for a massage.  The price was equivalent to the service provided and in the range of other massages that I had received in the past at other studios.  When I need another rub down, I'll definitely go back and see Adrienne at Andover Massage Therapy.  And if you're in the area, be sure to check them out as well, it'll be well worth the visit!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great review. Glad you enjoyed your massage!
    Judy Brezner, Owner, Andover Massage Therapy

    ReplyDelete