Thursday, September 6, 2012

Food: The Chateau, Andover, MA

September 6, 2012 -- Papa Jim has found a restaurant suitable to his liking!  Mr. Jim is very particular in his food intake, so trying to get him to the perfect place has been a little of a challenge.  The Chateau Italian Restaurant is now Jim's #1 food spot!  I have to admit, I like their food and menu myself.  I've had everything from steamers and stuffies, to New England clam chowder and minestrone soup.  Yesterday I had shrimp cocktail followed by Tuscany Styled Grilled Shrimp with grilled vegetables over rice -- fantastic!  However, I really like their Lobster, Shrimp, & Scallop Diavalo -- I've had this dish more than once!

Papa Jim has only had fried scallops and hamburgers, but he swears by them!  If Papa Jim says it's good, then you know it's good!  If you're around Andover, or anywhere in Massachusetts for that matter, give The Chateau Italian Restaurant a try.  You'll be glad you came!

No comments:

Post a Comment