Friday, July 6, 2012

Travel: Crystal Pier, San Diego, Day 12

June 29, 2012 -- After my glorious run, me and Enrique embarked on a San Diego tour of restaurants and bars throughout the remainder of the day and night.  Lunch, as usual, was at Rockin' Baja Coastal Cantina.  Again, nothing but good things to say about my Jumbo shrimp fajitas and friendly wait staff.  Love those guys!

With lunch behind me, I headed to Pacific Beach where I took a walk on the Crystal Pier.  I had seen it many times before, but this time I took the walk all the way out to the end of the pier.



Here's a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean from the end of the pier.


Can't forget the California surfers!


Time for a walk on the Pacific Beach boardwalk ... lots of girls and bikinis!



By this time Enrique has called and said he was ten minutes away ... you know what that means!

No comments:

Post a Comment