Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bars: Pacific Beach Shore Club, San Diego, Day 5

June 22, 2012 -- When I'm at Pacific Beach, I always make sure I stop in for a beer and fish taco at the Pacific Beach (PB) Shore Club.  Oh, and the seared ahi is fantastic too!  Today was no different.  After walking the boardwalk in the midday sun, AP and I were ready for some cold ones.


Conveniently it was happy hour and I had myself a Pacifico draft in what can only be described as the Holy Grail.  18 oz. drafts for $4!


Soon after that our buddy Enrique joined us for dinner.  As luck would have it -- again -- two girls from Jack Daniel's were passing out free shots of their honey flavored whiskey.  Not bad, and neither was the shot!


As we enjoyed some more post-meal  beverages, a bachelorette party popped in for some drinks and nearly each girl's hair was my favorite color -- blonde!  Too bad it got late and we had to leave for the night, but that only brought us to Day 6 ...


No comments:

Post a Comment