Saturday, June 30, 2012

Food: Buon Appetito, Little Italy, San Diego, Day 9

June 26, 2012 -- By the ninth day in San Diego, I needed to satisfy my desire for pasta and seafood.  Thank God the city has an Italian section!  Rounding up the usual suspects, me, AP, and Enrique ventured to Little Italy.


On a recommendation by a co-worker, and confirmed by Enrique, we made reservations for Buon Appetito.  All I can say is wow!  We had huge tossed salads, fried calimari for an appetizer, and Linguine Boscomare -- shrimp, bay scallops, sun dried tomatoes, and asparagus in a brand pink sauce -- for dinner.  Absolutely fantastic!  We were so hungry that we forgot to take pictures of our food to upload, but trust me, the food was unreal.  If you ever make it out to San Diego, do yourself a favor and be sure to visit Little Italy, especially Buon Appetito.  And, as with just about everywhere in the city, the views are breathtaking.


No comments:

Post a Comment