Sunday, June 24, 2012

Travel: Sheraton at Symphony Hall, San Diego, Day 3

June 19, 2012 -- So AP stays at the Sheraton at Symphony Hall so often that they invited him to a private affair.  Did I mention that he gets free drink tickets for the bar in the hotel.  Yeah, it's one of the selling features for him.  We took another buddy to the event, let's call him Enrique, and had some appetizers and beers -- on the house of course.



Marissa, the manager of the private affair, tried to persuade me to abandon my Marriott points, but I relented for now.  I did meet Sasha, the perky bartender that AP tips very well, and enjoyed the night until AP needed to hit his room.  Working the graveyard shift will do that to you, especially the day after arriving from the East Coast.  Anyway, thanks, AP!

No comments:

Post a Comment