Sunday, June 24, 2012

Food: The Tilted Kilt, San Diego, Day 4

June 21, 2012 -- OK, let's get one thing straight.  Every man needs sports, food, beer, and a venue to keep himself entertained.  Enter The Tilted Kilt.  Having started to adjust to west coast time -- I'm still waking up around 4AM each night -- we needed to catch Game #5 of the NBA Finals.  LeBron and the Heat were ready to clinch their first NBA title (not two or three or four or five or six, just their first) and being a sports fan, I wanted to be sure I saw some history.



When I mention the Tilted Kilt, think Hooters except instead of wearing orange short shorts and cleavage-revealing T-shirts, the girls are wearing red plaid kilts and even more revealing shirts. Kayla, our voluptuous and perky waitress, helped us with everything we needed -- beer and wings.  She was even nice enough to take a picture with me, such the good girl!  AP and Enrique also have compromising pictures as well, but just haven't posted them!  Be sure to stop by here, even if there are no games on the big screens, if you know what I mean!


If that wan't enough, we were even more distracted by this magician, Nick Ivory.  This guy performed card trips, made money disappear and transform, even had smoke come out of his mouth.  I'm telling you, even AP and Enrique couldn't figure out the guy did it, we were all sitting right there.  I'm giving him props here, he was that good.  However, the curves of the women were much, much better!



No comments:

Post a Comment