Sunday, June 24, 2012

Food: Yard House, San Diego, Day 3

June 20, 2012 -- With AP zonked and catching some Zs, Enrique and I headed into the Gaslamp District for some dinner.  On the corner of 4th and Broadway sits the Yard House, an eclectic establishment that boasts a huge selection of draft beers.  Being a little tired from long work hours and coast-to-coast travel, we skipped the brewskies (yeah, I know, a sin) and had dinner.  This is definitely one of my favorite restaurants with fresh seafood and a great jambalaya dish.  After our meals even Enrique didn't have room for dessert.

Side note: I didn't know that Enrique was such an ice cream connoisseur or any desserts for that matter.  We have scoured city streets in such of sugary treats, even after meals fit for a king.  His sweet tooth is actually killing me and AP.  Slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment