Sunday, June 24, 2012

Food: Sushi Restaurants, San Diego, Day 2

Just to let  you know, I love sushi!  And after a long work day and workout all I wanted to do was get home, eat, and watch the NBA Finals.  In the shopping plaza a mile away from my hotel is a little hole in the wall called Yummy Maki Yummy Box.  Yeah, the name is a little funny but the sushi is awesome.  I got an order of Rainbow and California rolls to go and had them while I watched the game.  I wish I had taken a photo to post, but I was too hungry!  Give this place a try if you're in the area.  They'll even deliver.

I also frequent the Tajima Japanese Restaurant for lunch often when I'm at work.  Being around the corner from my company, it's an ideal place to get my sushi fix.  I'll be sure to take some pictures when I'm there again, which will be soon.  Another place you need to visit if you like sushi and you're in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment