Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Travel: La Jolla, San Diego, Day 5

June 22, 2012 -- If you ever visit San Diego, you MUST make a trip to La Jolla.  I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful it is over here.  Prospect St., which I equate to America's Cup Blvd/Thames St. in Newport, RI, is lined with boutiques, shops, bars, and restaurants.  And yes, it is expensive.  Some of the high end restaurants have breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean with fantastic sunsets practically every night.

AP and I had lunch at the Prospect Bar and Grill.  The food and drinks were fine, as you can see, but the view even better.



I'll be heading back to La Jolla again later in the week and will be sure to visit the La Jolla 
Cove, where my seals bask in the sun on huge rocks.  I make sure I check up on them every time I'm here!


No comments:

Post a Comment